In Step Ministries starts its fall session on September 11. For 5 weeks we will gather together to study and learn how to choose contentment in an age of awareness using the book Comparison Trap by Andy & Sandra Stanley. We will hold an Information Meeting on Monday, August 21, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
You can order your book here.
Mark you calendars and join us! You can register here.
- Authenticity – share our true thoughts and feelings
- Mutuality –encourage each other
- Sympathy –support each other
- Mercy –forgive each other
- Honesty –speak the truth in love
- Humility –admit our weaknesses
- Courtesy –respect our differences
- Confidentiality –not gossiping
- Frequency – make group a priority
We exercise for one hour prior to our study. We do a variety of different exercises as a group. What a great way to get in shape and fellowship with other women! Don’t worry about whether you are in shape or not... you will be able to participate in everything we do at your own fitness level.
Typical evening schedule:
5:50 Childcare available for drop off
7:00-8:10 Small group/Bible study time
8:10 Pick up kids promptly
Connect with Women in Step!
Need a mid-week In Step "fix"? There are a few ways that you can connect with the gang during the rest of the week or between studies:
- Join the In Step group on facebook!
- Check out the stewieinstep.blogspot.com