Two book options this year: For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn and the end of me by Kye Idleman. When you register, please indicate which book you will be using.
Join us for the Kick Off Night on Monday, August 27, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. for dessert and fellowship.
A brief descripton of the books follows:
As he examines Jesus’s Sermon on the Mount, Kyle unpacks the many counter-intuitive truths, including: brokenness is the way to wholeness, mourning is the path to blessing, and emptiness is required in order to know true fullness. Ultimately you will discover how Jesus transforms you as you begin to live out these paradoxical principles. Because only when you come to the end of yourself can you begin to experience the full, blessed, and whole life Jesus offers.
You can order the end of me here.
- Authenticity – share our true thoughts and feelings
- Mutuality –encourage each other
- Sympathy –support each other
- Mercy –forgive each other
- Honesty –speak the truth in love
- Humility –admit our weaknesses
- Courtesy –respect our differences
- Confidentiality –not gossiping
- Frequency – make group a priority
We exercise for one hour prior to our study. We do a variety of different exercises as a group. What a great way to get in shape and fellowship with other women! Don’t worry about whether you are in shape or not... you will be able to participate in everything we do at your own fitness level.
Typical evening schedule:
5:50 Childcare available for drop off
7:00-8:10 Small group/Bible study time
8:10 Pick up kids promptly
Connect with Women in Step!
Need a mid-week In Step "fix"? There are a few ways that you can connect with the gang during the rest of the week or between studies:
- Join the In Step group on facebook!
- Check out the stewieinstep.blogspot.com