Join us for Kick-Off Night on Monday, September 23, from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm for refreshments and fellowship.
This fall we will be using the book Don't Give Up by Kye Idleman.
A brief descripton of the book:
Don't give up.
You can order your material here.
Mark you calendars and join us!
- Authenticity – share our true thoughts and feelings
- Mutuality –encourage each other
- Sympathy –support each other
- Mercy –forgive each other
- Honesty –speak the truth in love
- Humility –admit our weaknesses
- Courtesy –respect our differences
- Confidentiality –not gossiping
- Frequency – make group a priority
We exercise for one hour prior to our study. We do a variety of different exercises as a group. What a great way to get in shape and fellowship with other women! Don’t worry about whether you are in shape or not... you will be able to participate in everything we do at your own fitness level.
Typical evening schedule:
5:50 Childcare available for drop off
7:00-8:10 Small group/Bible study time
8:10 Pick up kids promptly
Connect with Women in Step!
Need a mid-week In Step "fix"? There are a few ways that you can connect with the gang during the rest of the week or between studies:
- Join the In Step group on facebook!
- Check out the stewieinstep.blogspot.com