Bible Study Fellowship
At Grace we provide opportunities for women to get connected, study God's Word, and encourage each other in their walk with Christ.
We have a variety of study options to accommodate schedules for women of all ages and stages of spiritual growth.
- Tuesday 2:30-4:30 pm - Precept Study of Revelation Part 3 (begins Sept 17)
- Wednesday 9-11 am - Seamless (Sept 11-Oct 30, 2019)
- Wednesday 6:30-8 pm - Seamless (Sept 11-Oct 30, 2019)
- Thursday 12:30-2:30 pm - (No fall session - we encourage you to join one of the other studies)
Our time together includes:
- Coffee & Fellowship time
- Small group studies
- Child Care available for Wednesday am study
Consider joining us. Online registrations end August 25. After that date, you are responsible to order your own books.
Revelation Part 3 - What is the Sign of His Coming and of the End of the Age?
Precept Upon Precept Inductive Study
Study Length: 11 lessons
Meeting Time: Tuesday 2:30-4:30 pm
Explore the relationship of the book of Revelation to the Gospels - realize the prophecies and teachings they contain about the last days.
Bible study students who are unable to commit to the level of homework may wish to choose the corresponding In & Out workbook. In & Out and the Standard wookbook cover the same material with different homework requirements. Discussions will cover both workbooks.
For more information, contact Ellen Voigt (via church office).
Seamless: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story
Author: Angie Smith
Study Length: Fall 7 weeks
Meeting Times: Wednesday 9:00-11:00 am
Wednesday 6:30-8:00 pm
There's a seamless thread woven through every story in the Bible - a thread that connects its people, places and promises into the greater story of Scripture. Whether you've grown up hearing Bible stories or you're exploring Scripture for the first time, join us for SEAMLESS.
Participants who take this study will:
- Gain an overarching understanding of the fundamental layout and meaning of the Bible.
- Experience the Bible as a whole.
- Discover a biblical context that reshapes and brings to life stories from the Old and New Testaments.
- Gain clarity and confidence in your understanding of Scripture.