Bible Study Fellowship
At Grace we provide opportunities for women to get connected, study God's Word, and encourage each other in their walk with Christ.
We have a variety of study options to accommodate schedules for women of all ages and stages of spiritual growth.
- Tuesday 2:30-4:30 pm - Precept Study of Revelation
- Wednesday 9-11 am - God of Covenant (Nov 6- Feb 19, 2020)
- Wednesday 6:30-8 pm - God of Covenant (Nov 6 - Feb 19, 2020)
- Thursday 12:30-2:30 pm - God of Covenant (Nov 7 - Feb 20, 2020)
Our time together includes:
- Coffee & Fellowship time
- Small group studies
- Child Care available for Wednesday am study
Consider joining us.
God of Covenant - A Study of Genesis 12-50
Author: Jen Wilkin
Study Length: 10 weeks
Meeting Times: Wednesday 9-11 am
Wednesday 6:30-8 pm
Thursday 12:30-2:30 pm
Join us if you want to:
- Discover how every story in the Bible points to Christ.
- Learn to view the lives of biblical figures in the larger context of Scripture.
- Challenge your basic understanding of familiar stories.
- Gain knowledge of who God is as He has revealed Himself through Scripture.
Beginning with Genesis 12, walk alongside the fathers of our faith - Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph - to discern Jesus in the stories of His people.
Over 10 sessions, discover how God orchestrates everything for His glory and the good of His people, and see how the God of creation and covenant is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Revelation Part 3 - What is the Sign of His Coming and of the End of the Age?
Precept Upon Precept Inductive Study
Study Length: 11 lessons
Meeting Time: Tuesday 2:30-4:30 pm
Explore the relationship of the book of Revelation to the Gospels - realize the prophecies and teachings they contain about the last days.
Bible study students who are unable to commit to the level of homework may wish to choose the corresponding In & Out workbook. In & Out and the Standard wookbook cover the same material with different homework requirements. Discussions will cover both workbooks.
For more information, contact Ellen Voigt (via church office).