Bible Study Fellowship
At Grace we provide opportunities for women to get connected, study God's Word, and encourage each other in their walk with Christ.
We have a variety of study options to accommodate schedules for women of all ages and stages of spiritual growth.
- Tuesday 2:30-4:30 pm - Precept Study of Revelation Part 1
- Wednesday 9-11 am - Missing Pieces - March 27-May 8
- Wednesday 6:30-8 pm - Missing Pieces - March 27-May 8
- Thursday 12:30-2:30 pm - Missing Pieces - March 27 -May 8
Our time together includes:
- Coffee & Fellowship time
- Small group studies
- Child Care available for Wednesday am study
Consider joining us.
Study Length: Spring, 7 weeks
Meeting Times: Wednesday 9:00-11:00 am
Wednesday 6:30-8:00 am
Thursday 12:30-2:30 pm
Does God care? Is Hew fair? We will explore these and other questions in this realistic look at the messy, mysterious uncertainties of faith. God's ways don't always make sense, but He is trustworthy.
Participants who take this study will:
- Experience unexpected peace in spite of unexpected heartache
- Hang on to God's answers when you feel you are at the end of your rope
- Move forward when you feel stuck in your circumstances
- Have a greater sense of peace through every storm you face
- Strenghten your faith when you feel beat down by life
- Survive unespected storms knowing God is in your boat
- Experience stability when tidal waves of emotion hit
- Trust God more than your feelings
Revelation Part 1 - Jesus' Message to the Church
Precept Upon Precept Inductive Study
Study Length: 10 lessons
Meeting Time: Tuesday 2:30-4:30 pm
Chapters one through three of Revelation contain God's messages to the seven churches of Asia. See how His messages recorded by John so long ago still speak to the church today. Students may choose either the In & Out Workbook or the Standard Wookbook. Discussions will cover both workbooks.
For more information, contact Ellen Voigt.